Saturday, February 16, 2008

Stress...Tension....Busy......

I can only use the above 3 words to describe my recent life..
Everyday non-stop study..from day to night...
I always suspecting: how much of info can actually flow into my brain and stay in my memory?

My aunt always ask me:"ppl study nursing, u study nursing..why u looks so stress?"

My ccousin uncle (表叔) was so surprised when got to know that i am taking nursing..
He said:"since u interested in health care, why dont u go for pharmacy or even higher go for medic?"

I open my eyes big big when got all this ques...

If all this ques throw to my last time..I might will fight back by words and protecting our nursing's rights and image~

But now,i understand it is not easy to want others to change their thoughts and agree with wat actually we experiencing..

I rather to just reply them with a smile and say:"Nursing is not as easy as u think."
That's all...I dun want to spend time and energy to explain much..
I want to show them by my action and my future achievement..

Why ppl out there think that nursing is so easy to study and so "low standard"..

NURSING EASY OR NOT????

I think only nursing student wil understand the situation..

Even diploma nursing student also as busy as a degree nursing student.. or maybe busier than degree students..

We need to rush all syllabus at limited period...
Take part in university's activities..(we try our best to join as to enjoy our uni's life too~)
Our days filled with lectures and exams and so practical..
And some might need to handle/manage their social relationship..

We study and work bloodily hard..but the ppl ard us not giving us support but to "attack" us with their words..

I just hope that ppl out there try to understand our situation...
Never judge a person with what they study or what background they from...
Respect others as how u want others to respect u...

Last but not least,NURSING is not a easy/simple/"only stupid ppl"study de course...
Try to think out of the box or... try nursing...u'll know the toughness(i daring u...!!)

By,
exhausted,
Year 1 Sem 2 Student Nurse..
Nerris

No comments: