Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's my 3rd clinical posting!!!~~

i am going yfor my clinical posting in Seremban GH soon..

I am very excited for this..
Bcz this is my very 1st exposure to a busier hosp setting...

And,for this semester the major nursing subject that we studied was more to nurse a condition patient.. which means, we hv to link the patient's condition to the pathophophysiology (the process of the forming of the disease)..
we must occupied with strong knowledge base and competent skills in order to nurse this type of patient effectively...

which also means,i will face difficulties in this sem....

Though it might wil be stressful for me...but i wil overcome it!!!

By the way... i will miss my family and friends super much!!
Due to the time table arrangement, i might can only come back during hari raya holidays and also during deepavali holiday.....( i am glad that malaysia got 3 races and so much of celebration)
I am such a homely person...how would it be to be apart from my sweet sweet home....

To think positively, this is an opportunity for me to gain independent and so to know how much i love them and need them in my life ( as sometimes i felt i had changed to be a bit "cold blood" to my frens and family..)

Will share my experience here during or after my posting (if permitted...)

i've to stop as to prepare to go ady...

Take care everyone and wish me luck!!!

No comments: